Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

A Video Highlighting our IF Journey

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Now the Waiting Game! :)

Sorry no posts since Wednesday. Life has been a bit crazy. Busy at work, doctor visits & Fertility Meds.
Today was the last day for the meds. All in all the meds weren't as bad as I had anticipated. Had a few headaches, some bruising at the injection sight and a road rage moment. LOL
So now we are praying and waiting.
The waiting I think is the worst. Getting excited and not knowing yes or no...I am trying to not get my hopes up. I plan on focusing on next year's NIAW and getting things started here in St. Louis, MO. We had not one thing going on for NIAW and I plan on changing that. I would like to get a Walk of Hope together and also a possible fundraiser. Not sure yet, but this is my focus from now on. Educating the public and sharing our story.
So hopefully it will make the waiting less hard. I have also been doing some reading.
Right now I am reading "While the Cradle is Empty"by John and Sylvia Van Regenmorter. Its a great book so far. I also have a giant stack from the library I need to start on. I will keep everyone updated on what I read and how it is.

Well I am off to bed and ready to start another week!

www.facebook.com/thedreamofmommyanddaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment